Assembly instructions, steps 1 to 12.
How to build the best paper airplane in the world
1. Start with an ordinary sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" - 21.6 x 28 cm (U.S.standard writing paper size). The exact size is not important, it should be rectangular and not square. The paper should be at least 20 Lb. bond or copy paper.
2. Fold over the left hand corner as shown.
5. Fold over the right hand corner.
8. Carefully close in the sides as shown.
9. Fold down the center line from front to back.
10. Fold the resulting left hand tip up as shown.
11. Crease along the bottom edge.
12. Repeat the same procedure on the right section.
NOW GO TO STEPS 13 to 24
Instructions steps: | 1 to 12 | 13 to 24 | 25 to 35 |
| Home page - Best paper airplane in the world | How to fly it | Top of page |
All contents copyright © 2000,
Conceptos Digitales C.R., S.A. All rights reserved.
URL: http://www.zurqui.com/ Revised: July 10, 2003