Saved science fair projects:

This is a saved copy of the relevant third party website. We save only the first page of every project because we've found that the third party sites are often temporarily down. We do not save all pages of the project because copyright belongs to the third party author.

 

 

Abstract

Lauren Forrest

The purpose of this experiment was to test the effects of pesticides on insects. My hypotheses is that most of the insects will adapt to the insect sprays, but they will not survive the effects of the insect bait.

In my procedure I first built a model of a house. In order to get good results I picked three different types of the same insect. I used German, Oriental, and American roaches. I also used three different types of pesticides. I then observed the roaches and recorded the data.

  • Lauren's Complete Project

  • Return to Mr. Edwards Projects Page

 




Search for more science fair projects
Search science fair projects Browse science fair projects
or Ask the Mad Scientist for help with your Science Project

All Science Fair Projects