Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
He is well-known in the region of Basel because of his homosexuality and bizarre appearance and expressions, but is also known in other parts of Switzerland. Most natives of Basel know -minu; he is something like the Munster of Basel or the basilisk.
-minu went to high school and then journalism school in Basel. Since 1967 he has written columns for the Basel newspaper and guest columns for other Swiss newspapers. He presents his own cooking show called "Kuchiklatsch" on the local broadcast channel Telebasel , where he surprises prominent locals with recipes especially prepared for them. He has written cookery books, and his columns and stories has been published in over 40 volumes. -minu lives in Basel, in the Alsace, and in Italy.
- "-minu's Basler Küche" (-minu's Basel cooking), published by Opinio Verlag, Basel, 2003 ISBN 3-03-999026-8
- "Von Menschen und Dingen" (About People and Things), published by Verlag Dr. Kovac, ISBN 3-86-064035-6
- "Alltagsgeschichten: Band 7" (Stories of Everyday Life), published by Opinio Verlag, Basel ISBN 3-85-815310-9
- "Basel z'nacht: Ein Foto-Album mit poetischen Texten" (Basel Tonight: A photo album with poetic texts), published by GS-Verlag, Basel ISBN 3-71-850123-6
- "Weihnachtsgeschichten – ein bisschen anders" (Christmas Stories - a bit differently), published in September 2004 by Opinio Verlag, Basel ISBN 3-03999-040-3
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details