Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
23rd Street Grounds
23rd Street Grounds was a baseball park located in Chicago, Illinois. The ballpark was home to the Chicago White Stockings of the National Association from 1874 to 1875 and remained their home when they joined the National League in 1876 through 1877. The ballpark was on a block bounded by 23rd Street, State Street, 22nd Street (now Cermak Road) and what is now Federal Street.
Primary source: "Green Cathedrals", by Philip J. Lowry.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details