Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
It has been a home for the elderly, nuns once ran it as a refuge for Irish girls. It was temporary certified 18th May 1916 for 15 girls, re-certified 1917 as a mixed school as Allerton Priory Special Industrial School for mentally defective girls under 15'. It ceased to be a Home Office school in 1933.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details