Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Anderson University, located in Anderson, Indiana, was founded in 1917 as the Anderson Bible Training School by the Church of God movement. It later changed its name to Anderson College and, ultimately, Anderson University.
Current enrollment is around 2,500 students including undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programs. Graduate programs are a part of the Anderson School of Theology
The Anderson University Ravens compete in NCAA Division III athletics in the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference. Teams are fielded in football, basketball, volleyball, soccer, cross country and track & field.
- Steven Curtis Chapman - Christian singer/songwriter
- Bill Gaither - Christian singer/songwriter
- Gloria Gaither - Christian singer/songwriter
- Sandi Patty - Christian singer
- John Pistole - Deputy Director of the FBI.
External links and references
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details