Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Yanase Takashi has written Anpanman since 1968. Some of the main characters in Anpanman are:
- Anpanman: The hero of the story. His head is a bun filled with bean jam made by Jam ojisan. His weakness is water.
- Jam ojisan: The father of Anpanman, his creator. He is a very kind baker.
- Batako san: Assistant to Jam ojisan, a careless woman.
- Baikinman: The villain in the story, he is the leader of the Viruses.
- Cheese: Jam ojisan's dog.
- Syokupanman (Shokupanman): A friend of Anpanman. He is sober, earnest, and narcissistic.
- Currypanman: Another of Anpanman's friends. He is quick tempered, hot headed, and sentimental.
In each episode Anpanman fights with Baikinman and helps the people of the town. He always goes on patrol in the area around the house of Jam ojisan. He is a symbol of justice, fighting for the cause of justice every day.
Anpanman has a long history, but the style has not lost its freshness. New characters are frequently introduced, keeping the series enjoyable.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details