Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
She is the creator of now infamous Hot Gossip (1975), a group which changed the style of dance on British television. Responsible for the original choreography of many West End and Broadway shows, numerous music videos, commercials and TV shows, she is currently a judge on the weekly BBC show Strictly Come Dancing.
Arlene trained as a dancer in Manchester, attending the Muriel Tweedy School of Dance.
- Starlight Express
- Saturday Night Fever
- We Will Rock You
- RSC's production of A Clockwork Orange
- Black Goes With Everything (The songs of Don Black )
- Monty Python's Life of Brian - Dir. Terry Jones
- Legend - Dir. Ridley Scott
- Annie - Dir. John Huston
- White Hunter, Black Heart - Dir. Clint Eastwood
- Salome's Last Dance - Dir. Ken Russell
- Can't Stop The Music - Dir. Nancy Walker
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details