Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Australian National Kennel Council
The Australian National Kennel Council (ANKC) is the peak body in Australia responsible for promoting excellence in breeding, showing, trialling, obedience, and other canine-related activities and the ownership of temperamentally and physically sound purebred dogs by responsible individuals across Australia.
The ANKC conducts Annnual National Breed Council Conferences.
It represents the following State member bodies:
- Australian Capital Territory Canine Association Inc
- Royal New South Wales Canine Council Ltd
- North Australian Canine Association Inc
- Canine Control Council (Queensland)
- South Australia Canine Association Inc
- Tasmanian Canine Association Inc
- Victorian Canine Association Inc
- Canine Association of Western Australia Inc
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details