Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Barbershop 2: Back in Business
Barbershop 2: Back in Business is a 2004 comedy film sequel to 2002 film Barbershop, from the writing/producing team Robert Teitel and George Tillman Jr. It is directed by Kevin Rodney Sullivan and written by Mark Brown (characters) and Don D. Scott .
The further adventures of Calvin and his barbershop. The 'shop's latest threat comes from overzealous developer Quentin Leroux (played by Harry J. Lennix ) who opens a rival barbershop next door--Nappy Cutz. The film introduces Gina (played by Queen Latifah) as the owner of the beauty shop next door, setting the stage for the third installment of the trilogy; Beauty Shop.
- Ice Cube as Calvin Palmer, Jr.
- Cedric the Entertainer as Eddie
- Sean Patrick Thomas as Jimmy James
- Eve as Terri Jones
- Troy Garity as Issac Rosenburg
- Michael Ealy as Ricky Nash
- Leonard Earl Howze as Dinka
- Kenan Thompson as Kenard
- Queen Latifah as Gina
- Harry J. Lennix as Quentin Leroux
- Robert Wisdom as Alderman Brown
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details