Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
The village church stands separate from the rest of the village, on the side of a steep hill. This arrangement is common in places that have a strong Celtic history. The church stood in ruins for many years, services having ceased long before the English Civil War took place, so the church was demolished and completely rebuilt in 1757. The church is dedicated to All Saints.
- Hymn tune "Bow Brickhill" (requires Quicktime)
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details