Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
British Hampshire County Division
The Hampshire County Division was formed on February 28, 1941 by the redesignation of Hampshire Area. In addition to the 214th Independent Infantry Brigade (Home) , there were three sub-areas under the command of the division. On November 25 the division ceased to function and the headquarters was disbanded on December 31. It was commanded by Major General G. J. P. St. Clair and served under V Corps .
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details