Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
The team was originally known as the Dayton Triangles. The team changed ownership and was moved to Brooklyn for the 1930 season. The team played as the Brooklyn Dodgers between 1930 and 1943. In 1944 the team changed its name to the Brooklyn Tigers.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details