Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
CEHS University of Nebraska-Lincoln
The (http://cehs.unl.edu ) College of Education and Human Sciences at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is home to 2,800 undergraduate students, 1,000 masters and doctoral students, 200+ faculty and 90 staff members.
CEHS is a fully accredited college.
- Educational Administration
- Educational Psychology
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Nutrition and Health Sciences
- Special Education and Communication Disorders
- Teaching, Learning and Teacher Education
- Textiles, Clothing and Design
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details