Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
CSI: NY (working title CSI: New York) is an American police procedural television series which premiered on September 22, 2004. It was the second spinoff from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and was introduced during an episode of CSI: Miami when Horatio Caine journeyed to New York City in pursuit of a murder suspect who fled Miami. It is much bloodier than the Miami version, and is filmed in a hard blue light.
Like the other two CSI programs, the theme song is by The Who; this time the song is "Baba O'Reilly ".
- Mack Taylor, played by Gary Sinise. He's often called just Mac, and his wife died in the 9/11 attacks. He often does not sleep well, but is a believer in evidence.
- Detective Aiden Burn, played by Vanessa Ferlito. Burn is a Brooklyn native who has the ability to adapt to new situations very quickly.
- Detective Danny Messer, played by Carmine Giovinazzo, comes from a long line of law enforcement personnel.
- Medical Examiner Sheldon Hawkes, played by Hill Harper, lost two patients and thereafter walked away from being a surgeon.
- Detective Stella Bonasera, played by Melina Kanakaredes, is absolutely devoted to her job.
- Detective Joe Flack, played by Eddie Cahill , is a witty homicide detective who has very little patience with suspects.
In the reccurring role of Leonard Giles , J. Grant Albrecht plays a double-amputee doctor.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details