Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Canadian Studies is a Collegiate study of Canadian culture, Canadian languages , literature, Quebec, agriculture , history, and their government and politics. Most colleges recommend that students take a double major (i.e. Political Science, International Relations) and French, if not included in the course. Some careers for students who take Canadian Studies include the foreign service and working at Canadian embassies or the US Embassy in Canada.
Colleges that offer majors
- University of Vermont
- Carleton University, which has a School of Canadian Studies
- Michigan State University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Plattsburgh State University of New York
- Queen's University of Kingston, Ontario.
Colleges that offer minors
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details