Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Category:Santa Ana-Anaheim-Irvine, California
Santa Ana-Anaheim-Irvine, California is the metropolitan designation given to the Orange County Area by the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Due to the OMB’s adjusting of the criteria used for naming metropolitan areas and the fact that Orange County has more than one dominant city, it results in a new name being issued by the OMB every ten-years. Regardless of the OMB assigned name, Orange Countians always refer to the area as “Orange County” or sometimes “OC.”
- Metropolitan Area names formerly assigned to Santa Ana-Anaheim-Irvine, CA:
- 1990s’ - Orange County, CA Primary Metropolitan Statistical Area
- 1980s’ - Anaheim -- Santa Ana, CA Primary Metropolitan Statistical Area
- 1970s’ - Anaheim--Santa Ana--Garden Grove, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area
- 1960s’ - Santa Ana--Anaheim--Garden Grove, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area
See Orange County for extensive information on the Orange County Area.
- United States metropolitan areas
- Orange County, California
- Santa Ana, California
- Anaheim, California
- Irvine, California
Articles in category "Santa Ana-Anaheim-Irvine, California"There are 12 articles in this category.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details