Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Song
The Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Song (蔣公紀念歌) was written to commemorate the late President Chiang Kai-shek of the Republic of China. The song was written by Huang Yu-ti (黃友棣) in 1975, who later also wrote Chiang Ching-kuo Memorial Song in 1988. The song was formerly popular for school choir competitions as students were required to memorize it. With the lifting of martial law in Taiwan, this song has fallen into disuse. The song is still being played daily in the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall every morning. Occasionally, it can be heard during the political campaigns as well.
- 總統 蔣公, 您是人類的救星, 您是世界的偉人
- 總統 蔣公, 您是民主的燈塔, 您是自由的長城
- 內除軍閥, 外抗強鄰, 爲正義而反共, 圖民族之復興!
- 蔣公, 蔣公, 您不朽的精神, 永遠領導我們
- 反共必勝, 建國必成, 反共必勝, 建國必成!
- President Lord Chiang, you are the savior of mankind, you are the greatest person in the whole world.
- President Lord Chiang, you are the lighthouse of democracy, you are the Great Wall of freedom.
- Eliminated the warlords, fought foreign aggression, opposed communism for righteousness, to seek the renaissance of our race!
- Lord Chiang, Lord Chiang, your everlasting spirit will forever guide us.
- We shall win against communism, we shall build the nation, we shall win against communism, we shall build the nation!
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details