Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Dougherty is located at 42°55'21" North, 93°2'28" West (42.922381, -93.041194).
As of the census2 of 2000, there are 80 people, 37 households, and 19 families residing in the city. The population density is 56.2/km² (144.5/mi²). There are 52 housing units at an average density of 36.5/km² (93.9/mi²). The racial makeup of the city is 96.25% White, 0.00% African American, 2.50% Native American, 0.00% Asian, 0.00% Pacific Islander, 0.00% from other races, and 1.25% from two or more races. 0.00% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 37 households out of which 29.7% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.9% are married couples living together, 2.7% have a female householder with no husband present, and 48.6% are non-families. 48.6% of all households are made up of individuals and 27.0% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.11 and the average family size is 3.11.
In the city the population is spread out with 22.5% under the age of 18, 5.0% from 18 to 24, 23.8% from 25 to 44, 28.8% from 45 to 64, and 20.0% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 44 years. For every 100 females there are 105.1 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 113.8 males.
The median income for a household in the city is $36,458, and the median income for a family is $50,417. Males have a median income of $23,750 versus $30,893 for females. The per capita income for the city is $19,569. 4.2% of the population and 0.0% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 0.0% of those under the age of 18 and 0.0% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details