Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Going Home was a TV soap opera screened on the [SBS] network in Australia from 2000 - 2001.
A Canadian production, Train 48, is based on Going Home
Scripted, filmed, edited and broadcast on the same day, Going Home is set in a nightly inter-urban commuter train. A group of regular train travellers are featured on their daily commute in a blend of up-to-the-mintue commentary on the news and events of the day, together with the unfolding dramas in their lives. Viewer feedback was encouraged, including plot and character suggestions that were regularly incorporated into subsequent episodes.
- Camilla Ah Kin as Najette Malek
- Arthur Angel as Stephano Pappadopoulos
- David Callan as Noel Johnston
- Jason Chong as Kwan David Lee
- Rhonda Doyle as Tiffany Parker
- John Gibson as Mike Cortez
- Brian Meegan as Colin Thompson
- Lyn Pierse as Pam Coughlan
- Khristina Totos as Poppy Savvas
External Links & References
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details