Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Green Party Taiwan
The Green Party Taiwan (綠黨, pinyin: Lǜ dǎng) is a political party in the Republic of China on Taiwan, active in the late 20th century, established on 25 January 1996. The party is not a member of and should not be confused with the Pan-Green Coalition. As its name suggests, the Green Party Taiwan focuses on environmental issues.
Address: Basement (B1), 42, Lane 295, Dunhua South Road Section 1, Taipei. (台北市敦化南路一段295巷42號地下一樓)
Telephone: +886 2 27009593, +886 2 27009594
- Lin Cheng-hsiu (林正修), Research, Development and Evaluation Commission Director, Taipei City (apparently the only party member who holds a public office as of 2004); he ran unsuccessfully as an independent candidate in the 2004 legislative election.
- Kao Cheng-yan (高成炎), party activist and acting convener; former Taiwan independence activist during his student years in the USA; candidate for the Legislative Yuan 2001
- Lai Fen-lan (賴芬蘭), spokesperson 2002
- Linda Gail Arrigo (艾琳達), international affairs officer for the party; ex-wife of Shih Ming-teh
- Pan Han-Chiang (潘翰疆), member of the Central Supervisor Committee of the party, 1999; also, vice secretary-general of the Taiwan Environmental Protection Union .
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details