Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Haruko Momoi (桃井 はるこ Momoi Haruko, born December 14, 1977 in Tokyo,Japan) is a Japanese voice actress (seiyu) and singer/songwriter. She is affectionately referred to as 'Halko' by her fans, a nickname which she gave herself and is inspired by HAL 9000, the onboard computer of the Discovery in 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Halko's blood type is O. She is 160cm tall and her hobbies include t-shirt collecting and Internet.
Halko's debut single was 'Mail Me ', a song for the movie Suicide Circle . In 2002, she combined with Koike Masaya to form the duo UNDER17 and together have performed songs for various video games and anime.
After their last album, Best Album 3 ~Soshite Densetsu he...~ UNDER17 has since separated and the two musicians went their separate ways.
Notable voice roles
- Chika Minazuki in Ai Yori Aoshi
- Ai Hayakawa in Final Fantasy: Unlimited
- Cheena in DearS
- Tama-chan in Bottle Fairy
- Utamaru in Da Capo
- Doria in Gravion
- Shinobu Enomoto in Kujibiki Unbalance
- Komugi Nakahara/Magical Nurse Komugi in Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte
- Maromi in Paranoia Agent
- Mii in Popotan
- Maya in Ragnarok The Animation
- Komugi Nakahara in Soul Taker
- Maru in UFO Princess Walküre
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details