Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Harvard (MBTA station)
Harvard Station, located at the intersection of Massachusetts Avenue and JFK Street, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is a local transportation hub. It opened on on March 23, 1912 and was rebuilt in the 1980s. Its facilities include:
- a station the Boston subway's Red Line.
- an underground bus station for several local routes, including all trolleybus lines.
- additional bus connections at street level, including the Number 1 Massachusetts Avenue bus.
- Harvard University, including Harvard Yard and several museums.
- Harvard Square shops and restaurants.
- the Charles River.
Harvard Station is wheelchair accessible. See MBTA accessibility.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details