Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Hilton Hotels Corporation
Founded by Conrad Hilton in Cisco, Texas, the chain has 499 hotels across the world and has partnerships with many airline and car rental companies. The Hilton Hotels company has always been a family enterprise.
The original company, formed in 1919, sold the rights to the Hilton brand name outside of North America to a British company, which renamed itself Hilton Group . Because of this, there are two separate, fully independent companies operating hotels under the Hilton name. To minimize consumer confusion, they have a joint marketing agreement under which they share the same logos and promote each other's brands.
- Conrad Hotels
- Doubletree, Doubletree Guest Suites, Doubletree Club Hotel
- Embassy Suites Hotels
- Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites
- Hilton Hotels
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Grand Vacations Company (timeshares)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Hilton Anaheim, Anaheim, Califonia
- Palmer House Hilton, Chicago, Illinois
- Waldorf=Astoria Hotel, New York, New York
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details