Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Interstate 71 is an interstate highway in the midwestern United States. Its southern terminus is at an intersection with Interstate 64 in Louisville, Kentucky (which is locally called "Spaghetti Junction "); its northern terminus is at an intersection with Interstate 90 in Cleveland, Ohio. I-71 is coincident with Interstate 75 from a point about twenty miles (30 km) south of Cincinnati to downtown Cincy.
Major Cities Along the Route
Intersections with other Interstates
- Interstate 64 in Louisville, Kentucky
- Interstate 75 in Walton, Kentucky. They stay connected until Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Interstate 70 in Columbus, Ohio
- Interstate 76 near Seville, Ohio
- Interstate 80 in Strongsville, Ohio
- Interstate 480 in Cleveland, Ohio
- Interstate 90 in Cleveland, Ohio
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details