Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Many of her early novels are set in the Sime - Gen Universe, which she first described in a short story in 1969. Her other writings have dealt with fantasy and occult subjects, including articles on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She has written a monthly column reviewing and called Science Fiction for The Monthly Aspectarian.
Many of her works have been in written in collaboration with Jean Lorrah , with whom she has a business partnership. She is a Star Trek fan and has been actively involved in the Trekkie fan movement. She is one of the Friends of Darkover and her early writing has been mentored by Marion Zimmer Bradley.
Sime~Gen Universe series
- House of Zeor (1974)
- Unto Zeor Forever (1978)
- First Channel (1980) - with Jean Lorrah
- Mahogany Trinrose (1981)
- Channel's Destiny (1982) - with Jean Lorrah
- Rensime (1984)
- Zelerod's Doom (1986) - with Jean Lorrah
- The Unity Trilogy (2003) - compendium of House of Zeor, Ambrov Keon (written by Jean Lorrah), and Zelerod's Doom.
- To Kiss or To Kill (2005?--not yet published, exact date of release unknown) - compendium of To Kiss or To Kill (novel written by Jean Lorrah), Best of Fools (short story written by Jean Lorrah), and Personal Recognizance (novel written by Jacqueline Lichtenberg).
- Molt Brother (1982)
- City of a Million Legends (1985)
- Dushau (1985)
- Farfetch (1985)
- Outreach (1986)
- Those of My Blood (1988)
- Dreamspy (1989)
By Jacqueline Lichtenberg writing as Daniel R. Kerns
- Hero (1993)
- Border Dispute (1994)
- Operation High Time (1969) - (Sime~Gen Universe) - Worlds of If Magazine, January
- The Channel's Exemption (1977) - (Sime~Gen Universe) - Galileo Magazine, #4
- Recompense (1977) - Galileo Magazine, #2
- The Vanillamint Tapestry (1978) - In Laurance, Alice, ed. Cassandra Rising.
- The Answer (1980) - with Jean Lorrah, In Bradley, Marion Zimmer, ed., The Keeper's Price, and Other Stories.
- Science is Magic Spelled Backwards (1982) - In Shwartz, Susan, ed., Hecate's Cauldron
- Event At Holiday Rock (1982) - In Asimov, Isaac, and Laurance, Alice, eds., Speculations.
- Through the Moon Gate (1988) - In Andre Norton, ed., Tales of the Witchworld #2
- False Prophecy (1989) - In Rachel Pollack, and Caitlin Matthews, eds., Tarot Tales
- Aventura (1989) - In Bradley, Marion Zimmer, ed. Marion Zimmer Bradley's Fantasy Magazine #6
- Mother's Curse (1992) - In Midnight Zoo, Jon L. Herron, Ed., 544 Ygnacio Valley Rd., #A273, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, annual anth.
- Vampire's Fast (1994) - Serialized in Galaxy Magazine, E. J. Gold, ed., Premier issue, Vol. 1, Issue 1, Jan./ Feb., and March/April
- True Death (1995) - sequel to Vampire's Fast, in Galaxy Magazine, #9, Vol II Issue #3
- Vampire's Friend (2001) - sequel to True Death, in Winifred Halsey, ed., Heaven and Hell
- StarTrek Lives! (1975) - with Sondra Marshak and Joan Winston
- The Biblical Tarot: Never Cross A Palm With Silver (1997)
Non Fiction Articles
- Science Fiction Writers of America and the Nebula Award in Dictionary of Literary Biography Vol.8: Twentieth-Century American Science Fiction Writers, Part 2: M-Z, Mathew J. Bruccoli, Ed., Gale Research Company, 1981.
- Proposal for a New Genre, in Midnight Zoo, Jon L. Herron ed., Oct./Nov. 1991
- Recommended Books, monthly column in The Monthly Aspectarian, P.O.Box 1342, Morton Grove, IL 60053. March '93 to present. Posted at http://www.lightworks.com/MonthlyAspectarian and at http://www.simegen.com/reviews/rereadablebooks/
- Power of Becoming in Seven Seasons of Buffy: Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Discuss Their Favorite Television Show, Glenn Yeffeth, ed., BenBella Books, hc, trade paperback, October 2003. Article on television series, "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" created by Joss Whedan.
- Victim Triumphant in Five Seasons of Angel , Science Fiction And Fantasy Writers Discuss Their Favorite Vampire, Glenn Yeffeth, Ed., BenBella Book, trade paperback, Oct. 2004. Article on television series, "Angel" created by Joss Whedan.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details