Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Janelly Fourtou (born 4 February 1939 in Paris) is a French politician and Member of the European Parliament for central France. She is a member of the Union for French Democracy, which is part of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe, and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Petitions and its Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection .
She is also a substitute for the Committee on Legal Affairs , a member of the delegation to the EU–Chile Joint Parliamentary Committee, and a substitute for the delegation for relations with the countries of Central America.
- Master's degree in language and literature (1972)
- Assistant, Paris Chamber of Commerce (1960-1964)
- In charge of bookshop Maison de la Presse in Paris (1965-1969)
- Member of Neuilly Municipal Council (since 1983)
- Responsibility for housing (1989-1995)
- Responsibility for employment (since 1995)
- Member of the European Parliament (since 1999)
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details