Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Jeffery Nero Hardy (born August 31, 1977 in Cameron, North Carolina) is a professional wrestler and musician. He and his older brother Matt Hardy made up one of the most popular tag teams in World Wrestling Entertainment at the turn of the 21st century, and Jeff was also successful as a singles wrestler.
Jeff's personal life was equally as eccentric as his in-ring persona; he had at one time built a 20-foot statue of an alien out of tin foil which he would jump over on his motorcycle.
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 215 lb
- Birthday: August 31 1977
- Hometown: Cameron, North Carolina
- Trained By: Dory Funk Jr. , Michael Hayes
- Professional Debut: 1993
- Previous Identities: Jeff Hardy, Wolverine, Willow the Whisp, "The Charismatic Enigma", Jinx #1
- Previous Manager(s): Michael Hayes, Lita
- Finishing/Signature Moves: Swanton Bomb, Twist of Fate, Reverse of Fate (neckbreaker variation), Whisper in the Wind, Poetry in Motion
Before his then-WWF debut with his brother Matt, Jeff was trained by former wrestler Dory Funk, Jr. They formed an acrobatic tag team called the Hardy Boyz.
Jeff is known for his high-risk aerial maneuvers, especially in TLC matches and made a name for himself as one of the most seemingly reckless WWE performers of his time. (Jeff has been in every TLC match).
The team of Matt and Jeff have won the Tag Titles in the WWE on several ocassions before disbanding after the brand split.
Jeff was given the name the Chrasmatic Enigma and made his way back towards the NWA World Heavyweight Title, Jeff fought against Jeff Jarrett in TNA's First Sunday PPV Victory Road in a ladder match but lost due to interference by Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. Jeff then teamed up with A.J. Styles and Randy " Macho Man" Savage against the then Kings of Wrestling (Nash, Hall, Jarrett). He has recently defeated Scott Hall at TNA's Final Resolution, lost to Abyss at Against All Odds (in a Full Metal Mayhem match), then defeated Abyss at Destination X (in a Falls Count Anywhere match).
- WWE Intercontinental Champion
- WWE European Champion
- WWE World Tag Team Champion (5-time)
- WWE Light Heavyweight Champion
- WWE Hardcore Champion (3-time)
- WWE Terri Invitational Tournament Winner
- WCW Tag Team Champion (with Matt)
- OMEGA Heavyweight Champion
- OMEGA Tag Team Champion
- OMEGA New Frontier Champion (first-ever)
- NCW Heavyweight Champion
- NCW Light Heavyweight Champion (2-time)
- NWA 2000 Tag Team Champion
- NDW Light Heavyweight Champion
- UWA World Middleweight Champion
- NFWA Heavyweight Champion
- NEW Junior Heavyweight Champion
| Preceded by:|
|WWE Intercontinental Champions|| Succeeded by:|
| Preceded by:|
|WWE European Champions|| Succeeded by:|
Rob Van Dam
- http://www.jeffnerohardy.com - Unofficial fan site
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details