Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Lindsay was born in East St. Kilda, Victoria, Australia, the daughter of Sir Theyre and A.S.H. Weigall. From 1916 to 1920 she studied painting at the National Gallery School, Melbourne. In 1921 she first exhibited with the Victorian Artists Society.
- Through Darkest Ponelayo, 1936
- Time Without Clocks, 1962
- Facts Soft and Hard, 1964
- Picnic at Hanging Rock, 1967 (released as a film in 1975)
- Syd Sixpence, 1983 (children's book)
Lady Lindsay died in Melbourne.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details