Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
The Kai˘ (or Kai in the English language dub of the anime) are upper-level gods of the fictional Dragon Ball universe. There are five per galaxy, with one presiding over each quadrant and the last (the Dai Kai˘) (in english dubbed Grand Kai) overseeing them all. The Kai˘ are responsible for the lower-level gods (Kami) of the individual planets.
Above the Kai˘ are the Kai˘shin (in english dubbbed Supreme Kai), who look after the entire universe. Like the regular Kai˘;, there is one for each quadrant and a Dai Kai˘shin to preside over them.
- North Kai˘ - The Kai˘ of the quandrant of the galaxy where Earth resides. In the English dub, he is simply King Kai. In the English manga, he is also known as Lord of the Worlds.
- East Kai˘
- West Kai˘
- South Kai˘
- Dai Kai˘
Kai˘shin (Supreme Kai)
- East Kai˘shin - The only surviving Kai˘shin of Buu's assault. Mostly just goes by Kai˘shin or Supreme Kai since he's the only one.
- South Kai˘shin - Strongest of the Kai˘shin, he was absorbed by Buu.
- North Kai˘shin - Killed by Buu.
- West Kai˘shin - Killed by Buu.
- Dai Kai˘shin - Absorbed by Buu, he made Buu become weaker and ammoral (as opposed to raw evil) due to his good nature.
- Rou Dai Kai˘shin - A former Dai Kai˘shin from 15 generations back. He powers up Son Gohan.
- Kibito - East Kai˘shin's loyal companion. Not actually a Kai˘shin himself.
- (Kibitokai) - Permanent fusion between Kibito and East Kai˘shin.
Kai˘ is also a Japanese surname. It can refer to several people or fictional characters, including:
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details