Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Kansai Airport Express, Haruka
Kansai Airport Express, Haruka (関空特急はるか, kankūtokkyū haruka) is a limited express train service between Kyoto Station and Kansai Airport Station in the Kansai Region, Japan. It is operated by the West Japan Railway Company(JR West).
This train service is between Kyoto Station and Kansai Airport Station mainly. Some Haruka trains originate at Maibara Station and Kusatsu Station in the early morning.
The 281 Series train is used for Haruka services.
Maibara Station - Hikone Station - Omi-hachiman Station - Yasu Station - Moriyama Station - Kusatsu Station - Ishiyama Station - Otsu Station - Yamashina Station - Kyoto Station - Shin-Osaka Station - Nishikujo Station - Tennoji Station - Izumi-Fuchu Station - Hineno Station - Kansai Airport Station
- Haruka 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11 passage at Nishikujo Station.
- Haruka 9 and 13 originate at Maibara Station.
- Haruka 3 originates at Kusatsu Station.
- Haruka 50 and 54 run from Kansai Airport Station to Maibara Station.
- Haruka 2, 4, 6, 45, 47, 49, 51, 53, 55, 57 and 59 stop at also Hineno Station and Izumi-Fuchu Station.
- between Kyoto Station and Kansai Airport Station
- Reserved Seats:￥3,490 Non-Reserved Seats:￥2,980 Green Car :￥4,220
- between Shin-Osaka Station and Kansai Airport Station
- Reserved Seats:￥2,980 Non-Reserved Seats:￥2,470 Green Car:￥3,710
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details