Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Lawrence is the name of several places in the United States of America:
- Lawrence, Kansas
- Lawrence, Massachusetts
- Lawrence, Michigan
- Lawrence, New York
- Lawrence, Wisconsin
- Lawrence Township, Minnesota
- Lawrence Township, New Jersey
- Lawrence Township, Pennsylvania
There is also:
Note that there are also:
- Lawrence Academy at Groton, a preparatory school in Groton, Massachusetts.
- Lawrence University, a liberal arts college in Appleton%2C_Wisconsin.
- Sarah Lawrence College, a liberal arts college in Yonkers, New York.
- St. Lawrence University, a college in Canton, New York.
- Abbott Lawrence - famed merchant, and founder of Lawrence, Massachusetts
- Amos Lawrence - Massachusetts philanthropist
- Doug Lawrence, a comic.
- D. H. Lawrence, English author.
- Ernest O. Lawrence - nuclear physicist and inventor of the cyclotron.
- George Newbold Lawrence - American businessman and amateur ornithologist.
- Jacob Lawrence, painter.
- Orange Lawrence - founder of Orangeville.
- Saint Lawrence, a Roman Catholic saint.
- Tayna Lawrence - Jamaican athlete
- T. E. Lawrence, British soldier and author.
- Lawrence of Arabia (film), a film on the life of T. E. Lawrence
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details