Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Leesa and Laura Andrew
Road to Fame
Born in Somwhere, Washington , the Andrew twins started their entrepreneural career at age 14 by creating a clothing line for teenage girls. At age 16, they moved to New York City for modeling careers. In 2000, they graduated from Camden Community College with a Associate Arts degrees in Psychology. Today, they run LAL Entrprises which sells a full line of skin and hair care products. In their spare time, they write (among other things) screenplays and have several being considered for production.
- Feb 2004 Verizon
- Feb 2004 Stuff Magazine
- Oct 2003 Max Factor
- Dec 2003 Steven Scott
- Dec 2003 Top Shelf
- Aug 2001 Maxim Magazine
- May 2001 Clarke Shoe Campaign
- Feb 2005 Italian Wine & Food Institute
- Feb 2004 Top Shelf
- May 2003 Coors
- Feb 2003 Italian Wine & Food Institute
- May 2002 Tanning Infomercial
- Release Date: 2002 The Last Request
In "The Last Request," Piscopo's son, Joseph Piscopo , will play a priest, one of two sons whose father (Aiello) wants his boys to carry on the family name. When the first son, a playboy, dies under bizarre circumstances, it falls to the priest to find a way to fulfill dad's wishes.
- Their initials LAL (Leesa and Laura) form their corporate name and logo.
- LAL m Indian Means "to play, to caress" in Sanskrit.
- When asked, "Why they date older men?" They responded, "because they are so damn grateful."
- Who is older? Laura by 3 minutes. So why does Leesa's name come first?
- Leesa and Laura can often be found on the New York club party circuit. Here is the invitation to a party they hosted in December of 2004.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details