Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Los Temerarios is a Mexican romantic music group started in 1978 with brothers Adolfo Angel and Gustavo Angel, together with cousin Fernando Angel. Their first years, they were known as Conjunto La Brisa.
They've performed in multiple world famous sites, such as Radio City Music Hall (where they became the first Mexican music act to lead a concert),La Sports Arena , where they joined Bruce Springsteen and Michael Jackson as the only musical acts to fill the arena (earning an award for that feat), and Auditorio Nacional of Mexico City, where they were the first Mexican group ever to perform.
Their Discography goes as follows:
- 1981- As Conjunto Las Brisas, they recorded two 45 format discs.
- 1983- After changing their name to Los Temerarios, they release their first LP, Los 14 Grandes exitos De Los Temerarios.
- 1984- Los Temerarios En La Altura
- 1985- Cumbias Y Nortenas
- 1986- Pero No
- 1988- Los Temerarios
- 1989- Incontenible
- 1990- Los Temerarios Internacionales y romanticos, Revelacion Romantica de los noventas.
- 1992- Seduccion Romantica De Los Noventas
- 1994- Tu Ultima Cancion, Los Temerarios En Concierto Volumen Uno
- 1995- Camino Del Amor, Nuestras Canciones
- 1997- Nuestras Canciones Volumen 2, Los Temerarios En Concierto Volumen Dos
- 1998- Como Te Recuerdo
- 2000- En La Madrugada Se Fue.
The group, currently on a world wide tour, is nowadays integrated by Karlo Vidal and Jonathan Armabilis as well as Gustavo, Fernando and Adolfo, who are avid autograph signers. Adolfo in particular, has caused quite some controversy by dating the likes of Veronica Castro and Sissy and getting slapped on the face in front of an international television audience by former Sabado Gigante model Lily Estefan after kissing her on her mouth.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details