Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Marc Merowitz (born July 9, 1965) is an American professional wrestler, currently working for Total Nonstop Action as Johnny B. Badd, and best known for his appearances for World Wrestling Entertainment as Marc Mero.
- Height: 6'0" (182.9 cm)
- Weight: 235lbs (106.6 kg)
- Birthday: July 9, 1965
- Hometown: Buffalo, New York 
- Trained By: Ray Rinaldi
- Professional Debut: 1991
- Previous Identities: Johnny B. Badd, Marc Mero, Marvelous Marc Mero, "Wildman" Marc Mero
- Previous Manager(s): Rena Mero, Jacqueline
- Quotes: "Nobody can beat the Marvellous one!", "I'm a badd man!"
- Total Knock Out (T.K.O)
- Wild Thing / Marvelocity
- A Badd Day
- Golota (low blow)
- Slingshot Leg Drop
- Tutti Frutti (left hand punch)
- Top Rope Sunset Flip
Prior to his involvement with wrestling, Mero was a champion amateur boxer. He debuted in 1991, and competed for World Championship Wrestling as "Johnny B. Badd" a gimmick loosely based on early rock star Little Richard.
After objecting to several proposed storylines because of his faith as a born-again Christian, Mero had a falling-out with WCW Vice-President Eric Bischoff in early 1996. Mero signed with the WWF, debuting at WrestleMania XII as "Wildman" Marc Mero. He would later use his wife Rena Mero as his valet Sable. After dropping Sable as his manager, he changed his persona to "Marvelous" Marc Mero and adopted Jacqueline as his valet.
After Rena quit the WWF and filed a $110 million lawsuit against the company over allegations of sexual harassment and unsafe working conditions, Marc was dropped from WWF programming. His later release from WWF was a part of the out-of-court settlement reached between Rena and the WWF. Marc retired from wrestling to manage Rena's career as an actress and celebrity-for-hire.
- 3-time WCW World Television Champion
- 1-time WWE Intercontinental Champion
- 1991 Pro Wrestling Illustrated Rookie of the Year
- 3-time New York State Golden Gloves Champion
-  - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0581092/ - IMDb Biography
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details