Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Margie Sudre (born 17 October 1943 in Vinh, Vietnam) is a French politician and Member of the European Parliament for France's "outre mer". She is a member of the Union for a Popular Movement, which is part of the European People's Party, and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Fisheries and its Committee on Regional Development .
She is also a member of the delegation to the EU–Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee, a substitute for the delegation for relations with the countries of Southeast Asia and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, and a member of the EPP-ED bureau.
- Specialisation in anaesthesia and resuscitation (1976)
- Doctor of medicine (1977)
- Replacement anaesthetist (including resuscitation) (1971-1977)
- Anaesthetist (including resuscitation) at the Joan of Arc Clinic (La Réunion) (1977-1995)
- Chairman of the Réunion Island Regional Council (1993-1998)
- State Secretary for the French-Speaking World (1995-1997)
- Member of the European Parliament (since 1999)
- Knight of the Legion of Honour (1999)
- Official website (in French)
- European Parliament biography
- Declaration of financial interests (in French; PDF file)
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details