Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Marie-Arlette Carlotti (born 21 January 1952 in Béziers, Languedoc) is a French politician and Member of the European Parliament for the south-east of France. She is a member of the Socialist Party, which is part of the Party of European Socialists, and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Development .
She is also vice-chair of the delegation to the ACP–EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly, and a substitute for the Committee on Foreign Affairs , the delegation for relations with the Maghreb countries and the Arab Maghreb Union , and the delegation to the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly.
- Specialised postgraduate diploma in law (1979)
- Specialised postgraduate diploma in human resource management (1986)
- Company executive in the aeronautical industry (since 1991)
- Member of the Socialist Party national executive and national secretary (1986-1994)
- national delegate (since 1998)
- Member of the Bouches-du-Rhône Departmental Council (since 1988)
- Member of the European Parliament (since 1996)
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details