Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Marie-Line Reynaud (born 17 July 1954 in Barbezieux , Poitou-Charentes) is a French politician and Member of the European Parliament for the west of France. She is a member of the Socialist Party, which is part of the Party of European Socialists, and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Constitutional Affairs and its Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality .
She is also a substitute for the Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs , a member of the delegation for relations with the Gulf States, including Yemen, and a substitute for the delegation for relations with the Korean Peninsula.
- Master's degree in public law and international and Community law (1979)
- Lawyer at the Information Centre on Women's Rights (1991-1997)
- Member of Jarnac Municipal Council (1989-1995)
- First Deputy Mayor of Jarnac (2002)
- Vice-Chairwoman, Pays de Cognac (2002)
- Member of the National Assembly for the second constituency of Charente (1997-2002)
- Vice-Chairwoman of the Mitterrand Donation, Jarnac (2002)
- Gold Medal of the Society for Promoting Good
- Blood donor's medal
- Official website (in French)
- European Parliament biography
- Declaration of financial interests (in French; PDF file)
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details