Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
The millilitre (ml or mL, also spelt milliliter) is a metric unit of volume that is equal to one thousandth of a litre. It is a non-SI unit accepted for use with the International Systems of Units (SI). It is exactly equivalent to 1 cubic centimetre (cm³, or, non-standard, cc).
1 millilitre is equal to:
- 0.061 of an Imperial cubic inch
- 0.0338 of an American fluid ounce.
- 0.0352 of an Imperial fluid ounce
millilitre << centilitre
- Volume or capacity conversion of English and American units to metric units
- Conversions of volume, capacity, cubic metres, kilograms, weight of water and millilitres to litres - prefixes
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details