Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
A poet and fiction writer, she edited some anthologies, and served for a while as an advisory editor to Poetry (Australia), and Overland. She has also been a journalist, a grape-picker, and art critic, and has travelled extensively in Europe, Asia and Australia.
She died in Noosa , Queensland in 2000.
- Jindyworobak Anthology (1950)
- The Darkened Window (1950)
- The Dancing Bough (1957)
- All The Rivers Run (1958)
- Time, Flow Softly (1959)
- Green Grows the Vine (1960)
- But Still The Stream (1962)
- The Sea Ants: and Other Stories (1964)
- North-West by South (1965)
- Brown Sugar (1974)
- Queen Trucanini (1976)
- Nin and the Scribblies (1976)
- Mister Maloga : Daniel Matthews and his Mission, Murray River, 1864-1902 (1976)
- The Noosa Story: A Study In Unplanned Development (1979)
- Forefathers (1983)
- The Lady Lost in Time (1986)
- A Distant Island (1988)
- The Heart of the Continent (1989)
- Marigold (1992)
- Nancy Cato at the OldPoetry Archive.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details