Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
NepeanóCarleton is a Canadian electoral district covering Nepean and other parts of western Ottawa. The riding was created in 1976 from parts of GrenvilleóCarleton and OttawaóCarleton . In 1987 it was renamed simply Nepean but in 1996 reverted to the longer name. Federally the riding has been represented by Conservative Pierre Poilievre since 2004. Provincially it has been represented by Tory John Baird since it became a provincial riding in 1999.
- Walter Baker , Progressive Conservative (1979-1984)
- Bill Tupper , Progressive Conservative (1984-1988)
- Beryl Gaffney , Liberal (1988-1997)
- David Pratt, Liberal (1997-2004)
- Pierre Poilievre, Conservative (2004-present)
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details