Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Nicola Zingaretti (born on 11 October 1965 in Roma) is a Italian politician and Member of the European Parliament for Central with the Democratici di Sinistra, part of the Socialist Group and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Legal Affairs .
He is a substitute for the Committee on Development and the Committee on International Trade . He is also a member of the Delegation for relations with the Korean Peninsula.
- Secondary school-leaving certificate
- 1991-1993: Member of Rome Municipal Council
- 1991-1995: National Secretary of 'Sinistra Giovanile '
- 1995-1997: Chairman of the IUSY - International Union of Socialist Youth
- 1998-2000: DS official responsible for international relations
- 2000-2004: Secretary of the Roman Federation of the DS
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details