Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
The OpenMP Application Program Interface (API) supports multi-platform shared memory multiprocessing programming for in C/C++ and Fortran on many architectures, including Unix platforms and Windows platforms.
Jointly defined by a group of major computer hardware and software vendors, OpenMP is a portable, scalable model that gives programmers a simple and flexible interface for developing parallel applications for platforms ranging from the desktop to the supercomputer.
- the official site for OpenMP
- Community of OpenMP Users, Researchers, Tool Developers and Providers
- Intel® Threading Tools
- Dynamic Performance Monitor for OpenMP
- Cray X1™ system
- XC clusters product summary
- Parallel Programming Guide for HP-UX Systems
- PC Cluster Consortium
- GCC's OpenMP implementation
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details