Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
The name Petsoe is used frequently in the local area, with other local hamlets being called Petsoe End and Petsoe Lodge.
Petsoe was formerly a separate parish from Emberton, but was annexed to the latter parish in 1650 for ecclesiastical purposes. There was another parish nearby, called Ekeney which was also annexed at the same time, though nothing reamins of Ekeney today.
Today nothing remains of Petsoe church, though the landmarkings showing where it once stood are still discernable.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details