Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Quincy University was founded by Franciscans in 1860 as St. Francis Solanus College. The name was changed to the Quincy College and Seminary in 1917. Women were admitted for the first time in 1932. In 1970 the college's name was changed a third time to Quincy College and then finally to Quincy University in 1993.
- Quincy University official site
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details