Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Raymond E. Feist
Many of his works have been set in the interconnected worlds of Midkemia and Kelewan .
- Magician (1982)
- This book was later republished (in 1992) with previously omitted text restored. Also published in two parts:
- Magician: Apprentice (1982)
- Magician: Master (1982)
- Silverthorn (1985)
- A Darkness at Sethanon (1985)
These works feature many of the characters from the Riftwar trilogy and are set some years later. They revolve around the sons of Arutha, the prince of Krondor, and set the stage for the next saga.
- Prince of the Blood (1989)
- The King's Buccaneer (1989)
These books (co-authored by Janny Wurts) are set entirely in Kelewan and are somewhat contemporaneous with the Riftwar trilogy.
- Daughter of the Empire (1987)
- Servant of the Empire (1989)
- Mistress of the Empire (1989)
The Serpentwar Saga
These books are set some decades after the Riftwar trilogy
- Shadow of a Dark Queen (1994)
- Rise of a Merchant Prince (1995)
- Rage of a Demon King (1995)
- Shards of a Broken Crown (1998)
These books are set a few years after the Riftwar trilogy but before Prince of the Blood.
- Krondor: The Betrayal (1998)
- Krondor: The Assassins (1999)
- Krondor: Tear of the Gods (1999)
- Krondor: The Crawler (TBA)
- Krondor: The Dark Mage (TBA)
Legends of the Riftwar
These books are set during the Riftwar, and occasionally feature cameo appearances by favourite characters belonging to the co-author (except for Murder in Lamut where the "guest" characters are in the thick of the action).
- Honoured Enemy (2001) (with William R. Forstchen)
- Murder in Lamut (2002) (with Joel Rosenberg)
- Jimmy the Hand (2003) (with S. M. Stirling)
Conclave of Shadows
These books, whilst set in Midkemia, are geographically separated from the earlier books and connect only peripherally as yet.
- Talon of the Silver Hawk (2002)
- King of Foxes (2003)
- Exile's Return (2004)
- Faerie Tale (1998)
Betrayal at Krondor
The computer game company Dynamix, a division of Sierra On-line, released a critically acclaimed computer game based on Feist's Riftwar series: Betrayal at Krondor. Feist contributed the text and dialogue and the game was noted for exceptionally good story and gameplay. This game was released in 1993. The events in this game are told in the book Krondor: The Betrayal.
Return to Krondor
Sierra On-Line once again releases another computer game set in Raymond E. Feist's Midkemia. This game occurs a few years after the previous game, Betrayal at Krondor. It was released in 1998 and the events in this game are told in the book Krondor: Tear of the Gods.
- SciFan bibliography
- Midkemia Press official site for the associated games
- Elvandar.com The official online atlas to the worlds of Raymond E. Feist
- Crydee.com The semi official Raymond E. Feist website
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details