Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Robert Navarro (born 1 May 1952 in Cuxac-d'Aude , Aude) is a French politician and Member of the European Parliament for the south-west of France. He is a member of the Socialist Party, which is part of the Party of European Socialists, and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Transport and Tourism .
He is also a substitute for the Committee on Budgets , a member of the delegation for relations with Mercosur, and a substitute for the delegation for relations with the countries of the Andean Community.
- Executive, French National Railway Company (SNCF)
- Socialist Party federal secretary, Hérault (1978)
- Member of the Socialist Party national council (1978)
- Vice-Chairman of the Languedoc-Roussillon Council (1998)
- Chairman of the Socialist Party Group on the Languedoc-Roussillon Council (1998)
- Official website (in French)
- European Parliament biography
- Declaration of financial interests (in French; PDF file)
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details