Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Roberta Angelilli (born on 1 February 1965 in Roma) is a Italian politician and Member of the European Parliament for Central with the Alleanza Nazionale, part of the Union for a Europe of Nations and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs .
She is a substitute for the Committee on Regional Development , a member of the Delegation for relations with the Gulf States, including Yemen and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with Switzerland, Iceland and Norway and to the European Economic Area (EEA) Joint Parliamentary Committee.
- 1993-1996: Secretary-General of the Youth Front
- 1996-1997: President of Youth Action
- since 1985: Director of the AN Young Entrepreneurs Office
- since 1998: Responsible for Community policies for the Rome section of AN
- 1985-1992: Director of the environmental association 'Fare Verde'
- Founder of the international voluntary work organisation 'Movimento Comunità'
- since 1994: Member of the European Parliament
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details