Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Roberts Blossom (b. 1924 in New Haven, Connecticut) is an American character actor and poet. Tall and thin, and with penetrating eyes, he has excelled in portraying authority figures and cantankerous rural types in a variety of film and TV roles. Notable film roles include:
- Slaughterhouse-Five, as military officer Wild Bob Cody
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind, as a farmer who has had several brushes with the paranormal
- The Hospital, as the patient Guernsey, who dies as a result of medical malpractice.
- Resurrection, as the estranged father of a woman who has had a near-death experience
- Home Alone, as Marley the shovel slayer, who salts the snow at Kevin (Macaulay Culkin)'s neighbors
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details