Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Spider-Man 2 (video game)
- PlayStation 2, GameCube, and Xbox version developed by Treyarch
- Windows PCs version by The Fizz Factor
- Nintendo DS version by Vicarious Visions
- Game Boy Advance version by Digital Eclipse
- N-Gage version by Backbone Entertainment
The home console (PS2, GC, Xbox) versions of this game have the feature of allowing the player to swing around all of New York, for a more realistic Spider-Man experience.
This game's roster of Spider-Man villains include the Rhino, Mysterio and Doctor Octopus along with various street thugs who commit random street crimes at any time. While street thugs only have pistols, crowbars and their fists to protect them, the 'super-villains' have their various unique powers that they use to either steal, cause terror or defeat Spider-Man.
This game is the official game adaption of the movie Spider-Man 2.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details